14 Weeks 2 Days

My baby is about the size of a lemon this week! I love reading the different pregnancy websites and learning all about what is going on inside my body. I am looking forward to feeling the baby move and seeing a baby bump! I know I am getting bigger though because my mom and I had to go out and get some maternity clothes already. We hit up Motherhood at the mall and got a new maternity bra, a tee shirt, and some jeans! We also went to the uniform shop and got a couple pairs of pants that will stretch some and a couple shirts that will stretch for work. In about 6 weeks we can find out if we are having a boy or girl! I added a poll on the right side of the blog for my readers to enter a guess as to what we are having! This should be fun!

1 comment:

Grandma!!!!!!!!! said...

We had so much fun shopping, it was a blast watching Nikki putting the pillow under her clothes at Motherhood, so she could see what she is going to look like being soooooooo pregnant....... Grandma