We're Having a BABY!

I went to the doctor today for a couple reasons, one being a missed period in December, and they did a blood pregnancy test on me. I got a phone call a couple hours later and the nurse told me that I am preganant! This came as a complete shock to me as I didn't even think that I was pregnant but I am just starting to get used to the news now. My doctor called shortly after the nurse and I got off the phone and judging by some dates .... she's thinking I'm about 9-12 weeks pregnant. I am having an ultrasound bright and early in the morning to find out how far along I am and to see when my due date is. I am really excited to see the baby on the ultrasound. That will make it so much more real for me.

I am starting this blog for a journal for our unborn baby. I will update regularly on the pregnancy and the baby's growth and development.

Until tomorrow I'm off for some much needed sleep!

No comments: