Baby News!

I had my ultrasound and doctors appointment yesterday and everything went really well. They said I am 12 weeks 1 day along (yesterday). My due date is July 30th, which was my grandma Carlson's birthday and is my brother-in-law Tom's birthday! The baby looked good on the ultrasound was moving around a bit and had a heart beat of 156. I got pictures and had my mom scan one in but you can barely see anything so I won't be posting on here. Hopefully next time I have an ultrasound maybe I can get it emailed to me or put on a disc! I know that my sister-in-law Lisa is definately looking forward to seeing the baby! I still can't believe I am pregnant and already three months along.

My mom and her friend Patti and I went to a couple places yesterday afternoon to browse baby stuff. Baby Fischer is already getting spoiled! Mom bought her future grandchild 2 onesies, a 3 piece layette, and a boppy pillow. Patti bought baby a onesie, a security blanket and a little pillow to put the baby info on! Everything they bought is gender neutral so it can be used for either. I am planning on finding out the sex of the baby because I am not patient enough to wait for another 6 months to find out. I think my next ultrasound is when I am around 20 weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very neat