15 weeks 1 day

My baby is as big as a navel orange this week! This is what http://www.thebump.com/ has to say about 15 weeks:

Continuing the march towards normal proportions, baby's legs now outmeasure the arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably still can't feel the movements.

I can't wait until I can feel the baby move! That is one thing that I am anxiously awaiting.

We got the baby bedding already! I found a really cute set online at Walmart and there were limited quantities so I told my mom about it and she ended up ordering it for us! It is super cute and can be used for a boy or a girl. It's farm-themed and has a horse, cow, sheep, barn and tractor on the quilt and the bumper and then the sheet has some animals on it and the bedskirt ties in colors from the animals. And we got the matching mobile! I can't wait to get the baby's room set up with a crib so I can put the bedding on. That might be a little while yet because we first have to figure out what we are going to do with all the stuff in the baby's room! That will be a fun project ..... who wants to help?

Well I am off to get some much needed sleep!

No comments: