Ty's 1st Christmas in Heaven .....

I wanted to take the time to recognize Ty on what would have been his first Christmas so I ordered this ornament for our tree.

I also picked this ornament up at Hobby Lobby because the stork did bring us a baby in 2009 just not the way we had hoped.

I've had this blue stocking and a pink stocking for a few years anticipating using them to celebrate this milestone. I finally got to put it on display but wish that Ty was celebrating here on earth instead of in Heaven.

My niece, Hannah, and I went outside to Ty's grave on Tuesday and had to take pictures of this Christmas decoration for him.
Ty's Grandma and Grandpa Hoffer gave us this ornament for Ty.
I gave this ornament to Greg of Ty's feet.
Ty's Grandma and Grandpa Fischer gave this ornament to us for Ty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry that you were not able to spend Christmas with your baby boy. Our hearts go out to you and Greg in these special times. I know he was looking down from heaven and celebrating Christmas with you. Tom and Jennifer