October 30th

I was thinking about the importance of today's date off and on all day today. Ty would be 3 months old today if he would've been born on his due date. I would be celebrating my baby's first holiday tomorrow and looking forward to the next two that will be here before I know it. I know I would've dressed Ty up for his first Halloween and I couldn't help but browse the Halloween costumes online to see what he might've been.

Perhaps a cute little horsey!

Or a cute little puppy!

Instead to mark Ty's first Halloween I carved a pumpkin for my angel in heaven.


My Dearest Ty Gavin,

I hope you have the best 1st Halloween in Heaven! Please help watch over all your little cousin's as they go trick-or-treating tomorrow night. I would've loved to have taken your picture with your cousins tomorrow night but instead you will be trick or treating in Heaven with Jesus.

I miss you my precious baby boy.

Love Mommy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ty, would have made a very cute puppy along with Abbie


Grandma Hoffer

Sheri said...

What a cute pumpkin carving you did for Ty. It is perfect. I'm sure he loved it.

Auntie Sheri