Planting Ty's Garden

Wow I can't believe I haven't posted on here in nearly a month. I've been so busy lately with the new job and trying to get back into a routine that time has just flown by. I am still loving the job. So glad I made the decision to change jobs.


So anyway I've been meaning to post pictures of when we planted Ty's memorial garden. Greg's aunts Doris, Joan, and Shirley, along with his mom Sandy, and his cousin Debbie all came over the Saturday of Memorial Weekend and planted flowers in his garden. The flowers they planted came from their gardens along with a couple my mother in law bought and a few from my friend Jeanine's flower garden. It turned out wonderfully and I've added a few perennials and annuals that I bought. I really need to get outside and take some pictures of how its coming along now.





On Memorial Day Greg and I planted a tree for Ty. I haven't taken a picture of that yet but when I get around to taking the garden pictures I will take a picture of the tree. It's been rainy here the last couple of days and I don't want to get my camera wet.

We also set a date for Ty's burial. It will be this Friday June 12th at 7:00pm. I am looking forward to bringing him home at laying him to rest but I am dreading how I will feel.



No comments: